WEBSITE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator of the personal data is responsible for protecting your personal data collected on the websites of martinacars.com. The administrator’s data:
KB Consulting, ul. Kukowa 14, apt. 162, 50-210 Wrocław
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We store information collected in cookies for indefinite period. We use them as a support material for system administration. They are disclosed only to the parties authorized to administer the system. Data stored in cookies may be used to render statistics which are helpful in managing the website, however, the rendered statistics do not include any identification data of the persons visiting the website. Białonoga Łukasz LIKE company is not responsible for the content of cookies sent by other websites to which links are published on the websites of the service.
Types of the personal data collected
- During registration – during registration to our Internet service, we ask the user to provide their personal data and other data. Registration and consent to processing of the personal data is voluntary. After the registration, it is possible to access, correct and delete the provided information.
- Automatic – data which are not used to identify the user, such as the IP address, operating system and browser type; they are used to measure user traffic on our website (using the Google Analytics code).
- During contacting us – when contacting us via the contact from on our website, no cookies are collected.
Cookies are small pieces of information that the server saves on your computer in the form of small text files.
Using cookies on the websites of www.martinacars.com:
- Files enabling using the website
- Authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website
- Cookies used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within the website
- Performance cookies which collect information about how to use the website
- Plugins generated by the Facebook.com website (owned by Facebook Inc 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) which allow direct connection between the browser and the Facebook servers.
- Functional cookies which enable to store the settings selected by the user
Cookies in Google Analytics (for more information on this matter, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html).
- saving the setting of not displaying some content in the future
HOW TO TURN COOKIES OFF:
For information on how to change your browser’s cookie settings, please refer to the official web pages of the most popular web browsers:
MS Internet Explorer 9:
Administrator of Like will contact you using the provided by you e-mail address and telephone number. In case you wish to delete your personal data which you cannot delete by yourself, please contact us via phone: 564 456 342 or e-mail: email@example.com. If you have other questions or wish to know more about new protection policy of your personal data, please contact us via phone: 564 456 342. You can also mail us at the address:
KB Consulting, Kukowa 14, apt. 162, 50-210 Wrocław
Version 1.0 (Wrocław, 22 March 2017)